A sample application can be found here. For purposes of calculating “Average Monthly Payroll”, most Applicants will use the average monthly payroll for 2019, excluding costs over $100,000 on an annualized basis for each employee.
For new businesses, average monthly payroll may be calculated using the time period from January 1, 2020 to February 29, 2020, excluding costs over $100,000 on an annualized basis for each employee.
The first section and questions 1-4 request information about the Business.
Questions 5-7 are to be completed, signed and dated by each applicant who is an Individual as well as each 20% or greater owner of an Applicant Business. All parties listed below are considered owners of the Applicant Business as defined in 13 CFR § 120.10, as well as “principals.”
- For a sole proprietorship, the sole proprietor;
- For a partnership, all general partners, and all limited partners owning 20% or more of the equity of the firm;
- For a corporation, all owners of 20% or more of the corporation;
- For limited liability companies, all members owning 20% or more of the company; and
- Any Trustor (if the Applicant is owned by a trust).